Appendix D: Seniors Major Competitions
- Members in the Full Membership categories listed in Appendix A that are paid up members of the Seniors Section and have returned 3 Acceptable Scores* in the last 12 months (not including scores for initial handicap allocation) may enter Seniors Major Competitions.
- Entry to Seniors Major stroke play competitions is subject to having returned 5 cards in Seniors competitions between the Seniors Annual Meeting and the closing date for entry.
- Entry to the Seniors Match Play Trophy and competitions subsidised by the Seniors Section (Outings, Senior Captains Day, etc.) is subject to having returned 4 cards in Seniors competitions in the 6 months prior to the closing date for entry.
- Summer and Play More Golf Members may enter Seniors Major singles stroke play competitions and win divisional prizes, but not the Major trophy.
- The Bryan Mallows 9 Hole Trophy is restricted to members that don’t usually play 16 hole competitions.
Members of the Seniors Section who for valid reasons has been unable to take part in the required number of competitions may request that the Seniors Committee consider waiving these requirements.