Scores from General Play may be submitted for handicap purposes over 18 holes or 9 holes (front 9 or back 9):
- Register your intention to submit a General Play Score before you play by signing in at the PSI terminal or using HowDidiDo. If neither of these options are available, register in the Pro Shop.
- Write “General Play” in the ‘Competition’ box on the scorecard and add your name, Handicap Index, Course Handicap and the date.
- Men may play from the white, yellow or red tees - please tick the tees used on your scorecard. Ladies play from the red tees.
- General Play Scores are best played in Stableford format, so you may pick up your ball if you cannot score a stableford point on a hole.
- Have another member mark and sign your scorecard.
- After the round, input your score at the PSI screen or via the HowDidiDo app. Select Stableford for the type of play and select the appropriate Course Card* for your gender, the number of holes played and the tees used.
- Post your scorecard: Men in the letter box by the office door. Ladies in the box in the ladies locker room.
- Select “Alternate” course cards when the 10th hole is played as a par 3.
- Select “F9” course cards when playing a 9 hole round over the front 9
- Select “B9” course cards when playing a 9 hole round over the back 9