The Sales and Marketing team has negotiated reciprocal golf arrangements with 4 other clubs within the local area. This is in addition to the free golf available at the other members of the 1907 Society (courses that, like Mapperley, were founded in 1907).
Reciprocal Golf Guidelines
Below are the contact details and booking arrangements with agreed costs for each Club. Please enjoy a day out and take advantage of the opportunities it provides also to enter Opens and support charity events. The rates that we negotiated are preferential to the County Card system so please be assured we are offering an exclusive deal for our Members.
Please remember should you wish to visit one of the participating Clubs, make sure that you contact the Club prior, to ensure availability. On conclusion of your visit, thank the Club for the hospitality. We hope this will also increase our green fee revenue so let’s welcome all our visitors with the normal warmth and friendliness associated with our Club.
- Golf to be pre-booked via the Pro shop and subject to availability of Tee time.
- Agreed £--- (cost in bold) per round, Mid-week & Weekends (Some Clubs are limited to weekdays).
- Opens / Charity events to booked at Members rates as opposed to Visitors rates, if applicable.
- Only open to Members of the participating Golf Clubs.
- Identification required on arrival - Bar Card, Bag Tag, CDH Number, Handicap Certificate (anything to prove club membership)
ASHBY DECOY: £10
BONDHAY: £7 (Midweek only)
MELTON MOWBRAY: £10
The 1907 Society
Reciprocal free golf arrangements are available at the following clubs:
- Alnwick, Northumberland
- Burslem, Stoke-on-Trent
- Ghyll, Lancs
- Halifax Bradley, West Yorks
- Headley, West Yorks
- Lightcliffe, West Yorks
- New Mills, Derbyshire
- Newton Green, Suffolk
- The Spa, County Down
- Whiteleaf, Bucks
If you would like to play at one of the 1907 Society courses please contact their club secretary to confirm the current arrangements.