Welcome to the Members' area which includes the following pages:
GENERAL CLUB NOTICEBOARD
Keep up with all the latest news from the golf club.
NEW RULES OF GOLF
Everything that you need to know about the new Rules of Golf that were introduced in January 2019.
WORLD HANDICAP SYSTEM
Learn about the new handicapping system that is due to be introduced sometime in 2020.
See who is on the Board of Directors, the Ladies & Seniors Committees and club sub-committees.
MENS, LADIES, MIXED, JUNIORS & SENIORS
Each of these 5 sections of the golf club have some or all of the following sub-pages:
- Welcome: an introduction to the section.
- Competition Overview: a list of all forthcoming competitions.
- Major Competition & knockouts: details about the Major competitions and knockouts, plus the eligibility criteria for entering them.
- Handicaps and Player Responsibilities: information about the handicaps and your responsibilities when submitting scores.
- Match Overview: a list of forthcoming team matches.
- Honours Board: details of the winners of club major competitions and trophies.
- Captain's Charity: details of the latest charity fund raising efforts.
MAPPERLEY GOLF DIARY
A listing of all forthcoming events on the golf course. For a listing of events in the clubhouse select the Clubhouse Diary.
MEMBERS ONLY AREA
By registering for a website log-in you can view contact details for other members, minutes of meetings and special offers for members. And you can synchronise the club Diary with the calendar on your smartphone or tablet.
Altough online tee booking is not enabled for members, you can still log in to view tee bookings within the BRS System (see below).
Find which other courses offer cheap rate green fees to Mapperley members.
THE BRS SYSTEM
BRS is our tee booking system and is separate to the club website. When tee times are booked the system automatically sends you a notification of your tee time and playing partners. BRS is also used to generate emails to the membership. If you register for a login with BRS there are additional benefits such as being able to view a summary of all your past & future tee bookings and viewing the daily timesheets that show all booked and free tee times.
To register click Register with BRS, followed by Click here to register and fill in your details using your Bar Card number as your username. You will be sent confirmation when your registration has been completed and after that you can log in to BRS by clicking Log in to BRS. After logging in, clicking the View timesheet button enables you to access the daily timesheets. Note: the Book a Tee Time button is generic for all clubs using BRS, but is not enabled for MGC.
BRS App for iOS and Android
BRS is available as an App for Android devices as well as iOS for iphone, iPad and AppleMac - Click to see a short video. To download the App to your device visit Google Play or the App Store and search for BRS Golf.
When you open the App for the first time you will need to log in and enter Mapperley as your club. The Home page displays a list of your upcoming tee reservations - tap on one to see the full timesheet for that day and view other days by scrolling through the dates at the top of the page.
Other options are available by tapping the icon with 3 horizontal bars at the top right corner:
- Book a tee Time: to see the daily timesheets.
- Previous Bookings: to see your previous bookings.
- Buddies: to add your friends (who will show up in a different colour on timesheets).
- Upcoming Competitions: (currently not enabled for MGC).
- Open Competitions Website: takes you to the BRS website where you can search for and enter opens at Mapperley and other clubs.
Updating your Contact Details:
If you have not been receiving email notification of your tee times and general club emails, please send us your email address so that we can add/update it in BRS. You can do this by going to the Contact Us Page and filling in the Contact Mapperley Golf Club form, selecting option 11 in the Regarding drop-down list.
If you change your address, email address or phone number, please send details by the same method.
While it is possible for a registered member to update their own details in both the website and BRS, it is important that you notify us via the Contact Us Page as well. This is so we can update your details in "ClubSystem" which is the master membership database from where your subscription renewal details are generated.