Welcome to the Members section of the website which includes the following pages:
Play Safe: Stay Safe
A temporary page with information about playing golf during the current lockdown restrictions.
BRS, HDiD & MGC Website Accounts
Information about the BRS System, HowDidiDo and the Members Only Area of this MGC website, including how to register for accounts for each.
MEMBERS TEE BOOKINGS
Log in to BRS to view the daily timesheets, check your forthcoming bookings and book tee times.
MEMBERS ONLY AREA
View meeting minutes, contact details for other members and synchronise the Diary with your smartphone.
GENERAL CLUB NOTICEBOARD
See the latest news from the golf club.
WORLD HANDICAP SYSTEM
Learn about the new handicapping system effective from 2nd November 2020.
RULES OF GOLF
All you need to know about the new Rules of Golf that were introduced in January 2019.
See who is on the Board of Directors, the Ladies & Seniors Committees and club sub-committees.
MENS, LADIES, MIXED, JUNIORS & SENIORS
Each of these 5 sections of the golf club have some or all of the following sub-pages:
- Welcome: an introduction to the section.
- Competition Overview: a listing of all forthcoming competitions.
- Competition Results and Handicaps: results from recent competitions and the latest handicap lists.
- Knockout Competitions: the full draws for this year's knockout competitions
- Match Overview: a listing of forthcoming team matches.
- Handicaps and Player Responsibilities: information about the handicaps and your responsibilities when submitting scores.
- Honours Board: details of the winners of club major competitions and trophies.
Information about the Temporary Rules for playing competitions in the winter, together with results from Saturday Winter Competitions.
MAPPERLEY GOLF DIARY
All forthcoming events on the golf course. To see events in the clubhouse select Clubhouse Diary.
IMPORTANT: Updating your Contact Details
If you change your address, email or phone number, please let us know by going to the Contact Us Page and filling in the Contact Mapperley Golf Club form, selecting option 12 in the Regarding drop-down list.
While it is possible for a registered member to update their own details in both the website and BRS, it is important that you notify us via the Contact Us Page as well. This is so we can update your details in "ClubSystem" which is the master membership database from where your subscription renewal details are generated and competitions & handicap records are maintained.