As a playing member of Mapperley Golf Club you may register for the following accounts:
- BRS: to view and book Tee Times and check your Competition Purse balance for Ladies and Seniors competitions.
- HowDidIDo: to view full competition results, handicaps, your playing stats and to access Mobile Score Input.
- My England Golf: to view your Handicap Index and recent score submissions in the WHS Platform
- MGC Website: for access to the Members Only area of this website where you can view Meeting Minutes, view Contact Details for other members and Synchronise the Diary with your smartphone or tablet.
For help on using these accounts, click the links below, or tap the logo buttons to go to the log-in pages:
- How to Register for a BRS account
- How to Download the BRS App
- How to Book a casual Tee Time (on BRS Website)
- How to Book a casual Tee Time (with BRS App)
- How to Book a competition Tee Time (on BRS Website)
- How to Book a competition Tee Time (with BRS App)
- How to Check your Competition Purse Balance
- How to Manage your Buddy List
- Not receiving BRS emails from the golf club?
- Filtering the timesheet
- Updating your Contact Details
My England Golf Help
- My England Golf: Overview
When registering or logging on you will need to enter your CDH number. If you don’t know your CDH (Central Database of Handicaps) number you can check it on your handicap certificate (if you have one), or you can email email@example.com to ask us to look it up.