As a playing member of Mapperley Golf Club you may register for the following accounts:
- BRS: to view and book Tee Times and check your Competition Purse balance for Ladies and Seniors competitions.
- HowDidIDo: to view competition results, handicaps, your playing stats and to submit Competition scores.
- My England Golf: to view your Handicap Index, recent scores and to submit and verify General Play scores for handicap purposes.
- MGC Website: for access to the Members Only area of this website where you can view Meeting Minutes, view Contact Details for other members and Synchronise the Diary with your smartphone or tablet.
For help on using these accounts, click the links below, or tap the logo buttons to go to the log-in pages:
- How to Register for a BRS account
- How to Download the BRS App
- How to Book a casual Tee Time (on BRS Website)
- How to Book a casual Tee Time (with BRS App)
- How to Book a competition Tee Time (on BRS Website)
- How to Book a competition Tee Time (with BRS App)
- How to Check your Competition Purse Balance
- How to Manage your Buddy List
- Not receiving BRS emails from the golf club?
- How to update your Contact Details
My England Golf Help
- My England Golf: Overview
- My England Golf app: General Play Score Input
- My England Golf app: FAQs
When registering or logging on you will need to enter your England Golf Membership Number (CDH). You can check your number in HowDidiDo; click to see how. Alternatively, you can email email@example.com to ask us to look it up.