LADIES WINTER OPEN TEAM STABLEFORD
Tuesday 2nd November 2021
10:30 shotgun start
This competition is full - no more bookings are being taken
To enter: Click to book online or contact our Professional Shop on 0115 955 667
Please provide each player's Home Club and England Golf membership number (CDH number) when you make your booking.
When you get to the Upcoming Open Competitions page, please log in to your BRS account by clicking the Login button in the top right corner of the page, so that the system recognises you as a member and to access member rates when applicable.
- Entry: £8 Members, £10 Visitors
- Teams of 3, maximum of 2 Mapperley ladies per team
- Best 2 from 3 Yellow Ball (see below)
- Handicap Index Limit: 40
- Handicap Allowance: 85%
- 10:30am shotgun start
- Buggies will be available subject to course conditions. Please pre-book through the Pro shop on 0115 955 6673
- All players qualify for our discounted green fee offer, see below
- Entry is subject to all players having a valid current Handicap Index and having submitted a minimum of 3 Acceptable Scores within the 12 months prior to the competition. Scores submitted for initial handicap allocation do not count towards the 3 Acceptable Scores.
Every player that takes part in an Open Competition at Mapperley in 2021 will be eligible to purchase 1 green fee for £10 and/or purchase 2 green fees for the price of 1 (at normal green fee rates) at Mapperley. Click for further details.
Yellow Ball Format
This is a variation on the Best 2 from 3 AM-AM format. Before starting each team member is designated as player A, B, or C. On the 1st hole one of the 2 scores to count must be player A, followed by player B on the 2nd, player C on the 3rd and so on for each set of 3 holes. You don't have to actually use a yellow ball, although doing so may help you to remember who is the designated yellow ball player on each hole.
Note: it is always player A on the hole No. 1, player B on hole No. 2, etc, irrespective of your actual starting hole.