LADIES WINTER OPEN TEAM STABLEFORD
Tuesday 2nd November 2021
10:30 shotgun start
To enter: Click to book online or contact our Professional Shop on 0115 955 6673
Mapperley members: when you get to the Open Competition Tee Time Availability page, please log in to your BRS account so that the system recognises you as a member and to access member rates when applicable. The way you log-in is different to that for a normal tee booking, as described here
- Entry: £8 Members, £10 Visitors
- Teams of 3, maximum of 2 Mapperley ladies per team
- Best 2 from 3 Yellow Ball (see below)
- Handicap Index Limit: 40
- Handicap Allowance: 85%
- 10:30am shotgun start
- Buggies will be available subject to course conditions. Please pre-book through the Pro shop on 0115 955 6673
Note: during lockdown the pro shop is manned Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday mornings
- All players qualify for our discounted green fee offer, see below
- Entry is subject to all players having a valid current Handicap Index and having submitted a minimum of 3 Acceptable Scores within the 12 months prior to the competition. Scores submitted for initial handicap allocation do not count towards the 3 Acceptable Scores.
Every player that takes part in an Open Competition at Mapperley in 2021 will be eligible to purchase 1 green fee for £10 and/or purchase 2 green fees for the price of 1 (at normal green fee rates) at Mapperley. Click for further details.
Yellow Ball Format
This is a variation on the Best 2 from 3 AM-AM format. Before starting each team member is designated as player A, B, or C. On the 1st hole one of the 2 scores to count must be player A, followed by player B on the 2nd, player C on the 3rd and so on for each set of 3 holes. You don't have to actually use a yellow ball, although doing so may help you to remember who is the designated yellow ball player on each hole.
Note: it is always player A on the hole No. 1, player B on hole No. 2, etc, irrespective of your actual starting hole.