A big shout out to our Greens Staff, who are carrying out essential maintnance on the golf course, while operating good working practices in line with Government rules concerning social distancing and other precautions.
The team have done the following work on the course in the past week:
- Greens cut twice
- Tees, fairways and all semi cut
- Spraying of tees and greens
- All green side bunkers edged and fly-mowed
- Black matting removed from several locations around the course
- Remaining posts and ropes brought in
- Large areas of trees pruned/crown lifted on 3, 5, 6 & 7 and branches taken away
- 5th fairway: divots repaired
- 1st tee banks: fly-mowed
Thank you - Darryl, Mick & Richard!