Updated Bar & Kitchen Opening
Bar & Kitchen Hours
Monday 10:00am - 6:00pm
Tuesday 10:00am - 6:00pm
Wednesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
Thursday 10:00am - 9:00pm
Friday 10:00am - 6:00pm
Saturday 6:00am - 9:00pm
Sunday 6:30am - 6:00pm
Last orders for drinks are 30 minutes before closing time.
Last orders for food are 1 hour before closing time (90 minutes on Sunday).
Please adhere to the following at all times:
- To comply with Track & Trace regulations all persons entering the bar and lounge areas must supply their contact details (name, address & telephone number). Your details will be kept for 21 days and then destroyed. To comply with GDPR these details will only be supplied to the NHS on request. They will not be used for any other purpose.
- There is a clearly signed posted one-way system throughout the Clubhouse. You must abide with all signage and one-way systems for your own safety.
- Table service only, please do not approach the bar or kitchen. Be patient and a member of staff will be with you as soon as they can. Food, drink and a receipt will be delivered to your table. Please be patient with the staff. Due to the staff’s Health & Safety concerns we are operating with minimal staffing levels. They will continue to do their upmost to serve you in a timely manner.
- Payment by card is preferred, but cash will be accepted.
- No movement of furniture. It has been set out to ensure correct minimal Social Distancing within the current regulations.
- No standing, you will only be served at the table and must remain seated whilst in the clubhouse. Standing whilst maintaining Social Distancing is allowed within the patio area.
- To reduce aerosol generation please keep noise levels to a minimum.
- There is hand sanitiser available around the clubhouse. And remember it is critical to keep washing your hands regularly for 20 seconds. Each table will be sanitised after every use.
- The lockers rooms are still closed, except for access to the toilets.
We appreciate your cooperation in making this a successful reopening of the clubhouse facilities.
Know The Score with the World Handicap System
Know The Score with the new World Handicap System (WHS)
England Golf has unveiled ‘Know the Score’, a new campaign aimed at educating golfers across the country about the new World Handicap System ahead of its launch on 2nd November.
Know the Score messaging will be rolled out via national, local and online media platforms as well as directly from golf clubs to their members.
To support the launch of Know the Score, England Golf has issued a comprehensive WHS toolkit to all golf clubs. This toolkit allows clubs to deliver a positive, progressive message to golfers about the benefits of WHS. In particular, it will help those golfers who are starting from scratch and yet to familiarise themselves with any of the upcoming changes.
Look out for further updates on the new Know the Score page on this website, on the MGC Facebook page and around the clubhouse over the coming weeks.
Competition Results & Handicap Lists
Click the links below to see recent competition results, 2's winners and handicap lists:
Knockout Competition Draws
Click the links below to see the draws for this year's knockout competitions and important information about Playing Foursomes during the Covid-19 restrictions:
Tee Reservations - Course & Clubhouse - Submitting Scores
Golf is back at Mapperley with Social Distancing in place and all tee times must be pre-booked.
Click on the picture to see the Play Safe, Stay Safe principles.
And please go to the Play Safe: Stay Safe page to see the latest details about:
- Booking a Tee Time
- Arrival at the course
- On the course
- Practice facilities
- Temporary modifications to the Rules of Golf
- Submitting scores for competitions, supplementary scores and new handicaps
- Bar and Kitchen opening
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- October 2019
- August 2019
- June 2019
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- March 2018
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- November 2016
- October 2016
- June 2015