Save on green fees when you enter an Open Competition at Mapperley
Every player that takes part in an Open Competition at Mapperley Golf Club in 2020 will be eligible to purchase 1 green fee for £10 and/or purchase 2 green fees for the price of 1 (at normal green fee rates) at Mapperley Golf Club. This will give you the ideal opportunity to play a practice round before the competition and/or to come back and enjoy the course at your leisure at a later date.
- Each 2-4-1 Voucher may be used once only and is valid for play from when payment for the Open Competition is received by MGC until 31st December 2020.
- Anyone purchasing a £10 green fee will be given a 2-4-1 Voucher on the day that they play. The voucher will be valid for play until 31st December 2020.
- The offer is valid for both visitors and members of MGC.
- Vouchers may be used by the player or may be given to friends or family.
- On the day that the green fees are used, each player will be eligible to purchase any main course meal in our Fairways Restaurant at a 10% discount.
- To book your £10 or 2-for-1 green fees please ring the Pro Shop on 0115 955 6673 quoting your name and the date & tee time of the Open competition that you have entered.
- This offer is available retrospectively for players that have already entered an Open Competition in 2020.
January Sunday Lunch Special
Just main course £9.50
Main course and pudding £10.00
3 course £14.00
Homemade soup of the day
Chicken liver pate with toast and onion chutney
Goats cheese and roast onion tart
White chocolate and raspberry roulade with vanilla ice cream
Chefs hot pudding of the week
Valentines Menu At Mapperley Golf Club
VALENTINES MENU AT MAPPERLEY GOLF CLUB FRIDAY 14TH FEBUARY
£19.95 per person for 3 courses
Homemade butternut squash soup
Pan seared scallop with puy lentils and pancetta
Parma ham, asparagus and fresh parmesan salad with filo pastry crisp
Pan roast cod loin with a butter bean and chorizo stew
Pork tenderloin with a black pudding and potato croquette finished with a light mustard glaze
Roast sirloin of beef, wilted baby spinach, wild mushrooms and a potato gratin
Roasted root vegetable tart tatin with sweet potato and watercress salad
Vanilla bean cheesecake, caramelised banana and salted caramel glaze
Dark chocolate mousse, cherry salsa and crushed meringue
Stewed fruit crumble tartlet with crème anglaise
BOOKINGS NOW BEING TAKEN 7PM UNTIL 9PM.
£5.00 PER PERSON DEPOSIT ON BOOKING
World Handicap System - coming to your club in November 2020
The way that handicaps for golfers around the world are calculated has been transformed by a new system developed by The R&A and the USGA. A number of countries round the world started using the new system on 1st January 2020 and it will come into force in Great Britain and Ireland on 2nd November 2020.
Information about the World Handicap System (WHS) can be found on the following pages:
It is expected that more details will be made available by England Golf in late February 2020 - watch this space