15 months membership for the price of 12
15 months for the price of 12!
Join now and get 15 months membership for the price of 12 months - and all at this year's prices.
Click to go to our Membership Page for more details about membership at Mapperley Golf Club.
Bar & Kitchen Opening
Bar & Kitchen Hours
The bar and kitchen are now operating on Winter Hours, click for details
Please adhere to the following at all times:
- To comply with Track & Trace regulations all persons entering the bar and lounge areas must supply their contact details (name, address & telephone number). Your details will be kept for 21 days and then destroyed. To comply with GDPR these details will only be supplied to the NHS on request. They will not be used for any other purpose.
- You must wear a mask at all times, except when seated at a table.
- There is a clearly signed posted one-way system throughout the Clubhouse. You must abide with all signage and one-way systems for your own safety.
- Table service only, please do not approach the bar or kitchen. Be patient and a member of staff will be with you as soon as they can. Food, drink and a receipt will be delivered to your table. Please be patient with the staff. Due to the staff’s Health & Safety concerns we are operating with minimal staffing levels. They will continue to do their upmost to serve you in a timely manner.
- Payment by card is preferred, but cash will be accepted.
- No movement of furniture. It has been set out to ensure correct minimal Social Distancing within the current regulations.
- No standing, you will only be served at the table and must remain seated whilst in the clubhouse. Standing whilst maintaining Social Distancing is allowed within the patio area.
- To reduce aerosol generation please keep noise levels to a minimum.
- There is hand sanitiser available around the clubhouse. And remember it is critical to keep washing your hands regularly for 20 seconds. Each table will be sanitised after every use.
- The lockers rooms are closed, except for access to the toilets and to retrieve golf equipment from lockers.
We appreciate your cooperation in making this a successful reopening of the clubhouse facilities.
WHS: Rules of Handicapping Members' Presentation
In "normal" times we would be putting on sessions in the clubhouse to give information about the World handicap System and to answer your questions. While this is not possible at the moment, there is a very informative Members' Presentation below that you can watch in your own time. It takes you through the main aspects of the WHS with a voice-over commentary and a few short videos.
And if that doesn't satisfy your thirst for information, there are links to the Rules of Handicapping (a new document set out in the same easy to read format as the Rules of Golf) and for the real enthusiast, a guidance document which goes into more detail.
Competition Results & Handicap Lists
Click the links below to see recent competition results, 2's winners and handicap lists:
Click the links below to see the draws for this year's knockout competitions and important information about Playing Foursomes during the Covid-19 restrictions:
- October 2020
- September 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- October 2019
- August 2019
- June 2019
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- March 2018
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- November 2016
- October 2016
- June 2015