England Golf is pleased to announce that is now providing Personal Liability Insurance for all affiliated golf club members. You may take advantage of the £10m cover as an additional benefit of your MGC membership.
Activating your cover is simple - all your need to do is register with England Golf (if you are not already registered) and you will be covered straight away. Please read the instructions below before clicking on the activation link at the bottom of the page.
1. After clicking the link you will be taken to the log-in page of England Golf website. Click "Activate Your Membership" which will open up a form where you should enter your Name, Email Address and Handicap, as well as selecting Nottinghamshire as your county and Mapperley as your golf club.
2. Click "Find Membership ID".
3. You will be sent an email with a link to complete your registration. Click the link to go back to the England Golf website Registration page.
4. Enter a personal username (e.g. jsmith or john_smith or perhaps your email address) and a password (minimum of 8 characters including at least 1 lower case letter, 1 upper case letter and a number).
5. Tick the box to accept the Terms & Conditions before clicking "Register".
You will be taken to your personal Welcome page where you can find more details about the Insurance Cover, as well as other benefits available to club members. You can also track your handicap over time and print off your England Golf Membership Card which you can use as proof of your CDH number when you enter competitions at other clubs.
click www.englandgolf.org/my-account? to register