Bar & Kitchen Hours
The bar and kitchen are now operating on Winter Hours, click for details
Please adhere to the following at all times:
- To comply with Track & Trace regulations all persons entering the bar and lounge areas must supply their contact details (name, address & telephone number). Your details will be kept for 21 days and then destroyed. To comply with GDPR these details will only be supplied to the NHS on request. They will not be used for any other purpose.
- You must wear a mask at all times, except when seated at a table.
- There is a clearly signed posted one-way system throughout the Clubhouse. You must abide with all signage and one-way systems for your own safety.
- Table service only, please do not approach the bar or kitchen. Be patient and a member of staff will be with you as soon as they can. Food, drink and a receipt will be delivered to your table. Please be patient with the staff. Due to the staff’s Health & Safety concerns we are operating with minimal staffing levels. They will continue to do their upmost to serve you in a timely manner.
- Payment by card is preferred, but cash will be accepted.
- No movement of furniture. It has been set out to ensure correct minimal Social Distancing within the current regulations.
- No standing, you will only be served at the table and must remain seated whilst in the clubhouse. Standing whilst maintaining Social Distancing is allowed within the patio area.
- To reduce aerosol generation please keep noise levels to a minimum.
- There is hand sanitiser available around the clubhouse. And remember it is critical to keep washing your hands regularly for 20 seconds. Each table will be sanitised after every use.
- The lockers rooms are closed, except for access to the toilets and to retrieve golf equipment from lockers.
We appreciate your cooperation in making this a successful reopening of the clubhouse facilities.