Sunday 6th September 2020
Entry Fee: £13 Members, £15 Visitors (includes a carvery meal)
Handicap Limit: Gentlemen 24 & Ladies 40
Handicap Allowance: 90%
Every player that takes part in an Open Competition at Mapperley Golf Club in 2020 will be entitled to play a practice round for £10 and/or purchase 2 green fees for the price of 1 at Mapperley Golf Club. See below for further details.
There are three methods available to enter this competition (in order of preference):-
- Click On-line Open Entry, followed by Book Now. Select a suitable tee time, fill in your details and pay on-line by credit or debit card.
- Contact our our Profesional by phone (0115 955 6673) or by email (email@example.com).
Alternatively, click Print Entry Form
Send your completed entry form and payment to the address below
(cheques payable to Mapperley Ladies Golf Club):
Mapperley Golf Club
Green Fee Offer
Every player that takes part in an Open Competition at Mapperley Golf Club in 2020 will be eligible to purchase 1 green fee for £10 and/or purchase 2 green fees for the price of 1 (at normal green fee rates) at Mapperley Golf Club. This will give you the ideal opportunity to play a practice round before the competition and/or to come back and enjoy the course at your leisure at a later date.
- Each 2-4-1 Voucher may be used once only and is valid for play from when payment for the Open Competition is received by MGC until 31st December 2020.
- Anyone purchasing a £10 green fee will be given a 2-4-1 Voucher on the day that they play. The voucher will be valid for play until 31st December 2020.
- The offer is valid for both visitors and members of MGC.
- Vouchers may be used by the player or may be given to friends or family.
- On the day that the green fees are used, each player will be eligible to purchase any main course meal in our Fairways Restaurant at a 10% discount.
- To book your £10 or 2-for-1 green fees please ring the Pro Shop on 0115 955 6673 quoting your name and the date & tee time of the Open competition that you have entered.
- This offer is available retrospectively for players that have already entered an Open Competition in 2020.