LADIES CHARITY OPEN
Tuesday 21st April 2020
10:00am shotgun start
We hope to stage the competion later in the year if possible - watch this space for further details
Entry Fee: £7 per player
Handicap Limit: 40
Enter as individuals – there will be a draw for teams with a maximum of 2 Mapperley ladies per team (2 or more players may use the same entry form)
- Mapperley member(s) in all teams (numbers permitting)
All proceeds to the Lady Captain's Charity: Maggie's
Jacket potato with filling and salad - order with entry & pay on the day. If entering online, please phone Jane Baxter with your jacket potato order on 0791 318 1298.
Sandwiches / rolls - order and pay on the day.
9.00am: Registration, coffee and biscuits (included in entry fee)
9.30am: Announcement of teams (entrants must be present for draw)
9.45am: Proceed to tees
10.00am: Shotgun start
3.00pm: Refreshments, followed by prize presentation and charity cheque presentation
Every player that takes part in an Open Competition at Mapperley Golf Club in 2020 will be entitled to play a practice round for £10 and/or purchase 2 green fees for the price of 1 at Mapperley Golf Club. See below for further details.
There are two methods available to enter (in order of preference):-
- Click On-line Open Entry, followed by Book Now. Select a suitable tee time, fill in your details and pay on-line by credit or debit card.
Note: the tee times shown on the on-line entry webpage are for booking purposes only – all players will start at 10:00am.
- Alternatively, click Print Entry Form
Send your completed entry form and payment to the address below
(cheques payable to Mapperley Ladies Golf Club):
Mapperley Golf Club
Green Fee Offer
Every player that takes part in an Open Competition at Mapperley Golf Club in 2020 will be eligible to purchase 1 green fee for £10 and/or purchase 2 green fees for the price of 1 (at normal green fee rates) at Mapperley Golf Club. This will give you the ideal opportunity to play a practice round before the competition and/or to come back and enjoy the course at your leisure at a later date.
- Each 2-4-1 Voucher may be used once only and is valid for play from when payment for the Open Competition is received by MGC until 31st December 2020.
- Anyone purchasing a £10 green fee will be given a 2-4-1 Voucher on the day that they play. The voucher will be valid for play until 31st December 2020.
- The offer is valid for both visitors and members of MGC.
- Vouchers may be used by the player or may be given to friends or family.
- On the day that the green fees are used, each player will be eligible to purchase any main course meal in our Fairways Restaurant at a 10% discount.
- To book your £10 or 2-for-1 green fees please ring the Pro Shop on 0115 955 6673 quoting your name and the date & tee time of the Open competition that you have entered.
- This offer is available retrospectively for players that have already entered an Open Competition in 2020.