The Sales and Marketing team has been working hard since March looking for ways to add value to your membership. Many members have requested that we look at creating green fee partners where Clubs will offer a reciprocal arrangement at a competitive cost. So far we have managed to negotiate with four Clubs who see the benefits this can create. However we are talking with other Clubs with a view to extending this list.
Below are the contact details and booking arrangements with agreed costs for each Club. Please enjoy a day out and take advantage of the opportunities it provides also to enter Opens and support charity events. The rates that we negotiated are preferential to the County Card system so please be assured we are offering an exclusive deal for our Members.
Please remember should you wish to visit one of the participating Clubs, make sure that you contact the Club prior, to ensure availability. On conclusion of your visit, thank the Club for the hospitality. We hope this will also increase our green fee revenue so let’s welcome all our visitors with the normal warmth and friendliness associated with our Club.
Reciprocal Golf Guidelines
- Golf to be pre-booked via the Pro shop and subject to availability of Tee time.
- Agreed £--- (cost in bold) per round, Mid-week & Weekends (Some Clubs are limited to weekdays).
- Opens / Charity events to booked at Members rates as opposed to Visitors rates, if applicable.
- Only open to Members of the participating Golf Clubs.
- Identification required on arrival - Bar Card, Bag Tag, CDH Number, Handicap Certificate (anything to prove club membership)
ASHBY DECOY: £10
MELTON MOWBRAY: £10
PARK HILL: £10
01509 815454 (option1)
BONDHAY: £7 (Midweek only)