There is a vacancy for the position of Clubhouse Manager at Mapperley Golf Club.
Vacancy: Clubhouse Manager July 2017
Location: Mapperley Golf Club.
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours of Work: By Agreement but based on full time employment. Flexibility toward weekend and evening working is a pre-requisite of this role. Mapperley Golf Club is seeking a driven Clubhouse Manager to work within the existing team.
The successful candidate will be proactive, accurate and highly motivated with a positive attitude towards work. The candidate should also possess experience in Bar Work ideally as a bar manager or experienced senior bar person looking to move into management. The job requires that the manager will cover the bar on a rota basis
Key responsibilities for the role will include:
- Maintain excellent customer service including serving members and guests.
- Managing staff including work rotas, reporting hours and paying wages.
- Safe handling and banking cash receipts.
- Maintaining margins and controlling costs.
- Ensuring the club is compliant with Licensing regulations. Premises supervisor
- License holder preferred.
- Weekly and periodic financial reporting.
- In addition the chosen candidate with be responsible for
- Maintaining high standards throughout the clubhouse.
- Be a ‘front of house’ contact for visitors, potential new members and contractors.
- Implementation of clubs health and safety policy.
- Maintain the club Function diary.
- Banking subscription income.
- Liaison with tenants.
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Educated to at least GCSE or equivalent
- Bar Supervisor qualification.
- Competent computer user familiar with Excel, Word and email software.
- Good time management
- Attention to detail
- Able to work individually and as part of a team
- The right to work within the UK
In return we will offer you:
- 20 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
- A competitive salary
- A pension scheme
- Free parking
- Personal and professional development opportunities
How to apply:
Please send a full CV together with a covering letter or email to:firstname.lastname@example.org
or post to:
Mapperley Golf Club Limited